Our team of SharePoint experts can transform an out-of-the-box SharePoint solution into a custom solution tailored to your brand and business needs. In the initial phase we provide planning and design workshops to identify your unique business needs and challenges. We will work with you to design a fresh and engaging SharePoint solution that not only appeals to and excites your users, but also meets your needs, accessibility requirements, brand values and addresses any custom development requirements.
Following the initial workshops, our experienced in-house designers will create responsive concepts and page layouts. Working closely with your team we will then produce a final concept, ensuring your confidence and approval with the look, feel and functionality of the end solution before development begins.
We will also demonstrate out-of-the-box and custom SharePoint components including web parts, add-ins and extensions. Such extensions include:
- Flow integration – Microsoft Flow acts as a connector to the Office 365 suite and hundreds of third-party applications. Flow creates automated workflows between your favourite apps and services to get notifications, synchronise files, collect data and more...
- Custom content types – Optimise your time and simplify your daily tasks using custom content types.
- Application Customisers - Adds scripts to the page, and accesses well-known HTML element placeholders and extends them with custom renderings.
- Field Customisers - Provides modified views to data for fields within a list.
- Command Sets - Extends the SharePoint command surfaces to add new actions and provides client-side code that you can use to implement behaviours.
- Site provisioning templates – Creating templates from the start allows for quick and efficient site creation. Upon creation of a new site, document libraries and applying the design (look and feel) are done by default allowing you to focus on the content rather than setup and page configuration.
Our experienced team of designers and developers will develop all areas of the solution turning your custom requirements and design concept into reality!