Connected and integrated services and solutions, both on-premises and in the cloud, deliver organisational cohesion. It is one of the pillars of innovation in the enterprise. Integration allows connected data, business process automation, business-to-business communication, consolidated data migration, reporting and enterprise-wide AI. Without integration, an enterprise is, in effect, a series of silos of information and processes, which will ultimately stagnate the organisation. Integration is not just internal workloads but also is key for business to business collaboration. The cloud enables organisations to integrate with partners and service organisations to enrich the overall enterprise story.
- Reducing data input time considerably and eliminating data discrepancies between the systems that occurred with mutual input.
- Increasing data consistancy - Integration between systems removes the need to re-key information in the downstream systems.
- Increasing staff efficiency by integrating data from external systems and automating business processes.
- Spotting the most valuable trading patterns an seaasonal trends and making informed decisions.
- Better visibility of application data.
- Improving trading partner relationships.
With Black Marble, you can be confident that we have the skills and experience to deliver Cloud Integration to your business.