Black Marble adheres to industry-standard best practices throughout your cloud adoption journey. By following best practices, we can deliver an outcome with minimal problems or complications. It is also a key method for ensuring repeatable, successful processes.
Best Practice can be split into the following areas:
- Business - our Delivering an Enterprise Cloud Operating Model white paper is an example of best practice.
- Architecture - Architecture guidelines and blueprints for specific problem sets and how to break them up, includes architectural patterns and guidance.
- Development - a different set of patterns and practices and blueprints, that when followed deliver high quality.
- Personnel - guidance and training on helping people understand the benefits of the cloud for IT and Development, including when to use, or not use.
- Lessons learnt - learning from successes and failures to reinforce success.
- Demonstrate a way to rapidly develop and release individual customer requests.
- Architect a way to reduce Code to Customer times from weeks to hours.
- Reduce projected costs of service in development time, and hosting costs.
- Provide a safe way to try new ideas at minimal cost.
- Enable development streams to be re-launched.
- Increase quality.