With Software Assurance Planning Services we provide expert guidance to help you plan and manage your next Microsoft software deployment. Our planning experts work on-site to help you evaluate how best to deploy an array of Microsoft solutions on-premises, in the cloud or hybrid environments. With flexible offerings, Planning Services can help you streamline deployments with customised plans tailored to the needs of your organisation.
Black Marble is authorised by Microsoft to redeem Software Assurance Benefits against the costs of the following Deployment Planning Services:
- SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS)
- Developer Tools Deployment Planning Services (DT DPS)
- Azure Deployment Planning Services (AZ DPS)
With Software Assurance Planning Services we provide on-site deployment planning support that may include briefings, demonstrations, infrastructure assessment activities and/or in-depth discussions to help you evaluate how Microsoft products and services may support your organisation, while addressing key implementation questions and concerns. The length of your engagement may vary as determined by the engagement you choose and your Software Assurance coverage.
You are eligible for these benefits if you participate in any of the following Volume Licensing programs:
- Open Value
- Open Value Company-Wide/Subscription
- Select License with Software Assurance Membership
- Select Plus with Software Assurance Membership
- Enterprise Agreement/Subscription